Thursday, November 02, 2006

Up to Date

I am trying to stay up to date on my posting ... but I don't have anything to say!!! haha Same ole, same ole here.

Looks like I've gotten a sitter for the retreat .. so I *think* we are okay there. Had a sweet call from Berna offering help in any way she can. I just think she's got enough on her plate as it is!!! But, we'll see how it pans out.

And looks like we have a date for making our Christmas cards, so that is exciting :)

Amber and Mya spent the night. Amber is sick and resting a lot and we done a wee bit of scrapbooking today.

I got what I think is the last batch of pictures I own sorted. Every time I think I've got them all, I find another box somewhere. But, I think I've got them all now . ... at least I hope. I hate the sorting part. Feels good to get it done tho.

Now I have at least a couple of pics of Christmas every year since Makayla was born. I seem to take soooooooooooo many more pics than I used to. More work, but more memories too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are ya making Xmas cards???

Too bad to hear Amber is *still* sick! Ho-lee! I hope she feels better soon. Did she find out what's wrong?

Great to hear you'll be able to make it to the retreat. Boy, having kids sure changes things :) Enjoy!

Bern said...

Way to sort! I know it's tough getting the motivation to get that done.

Oh, saw Tina last night and got her Stampin' Up order. Can't wait to meet again!!

~B