Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Well, here I am!!

Back to blogging and back to reading all the blogs! I am soooooooo behind, but I guess that is the story of my life.

I really was just hanging on by a thread, and still am in many ways .. and just didn't have time/energy to blog.

I thought for sure that I'd do one each day while in Ireland - ha!!! There was not even any chance of that happening but was a nice thought :)

Since I last posted, I have been keep most of you in the loop about Mary. This is Mark's nan. She had to have her bladder removed to due cancer. Due to complications and infections, she has had two more surgeries, a heart attack, and a small stroke. She is the sweetest ever and I love her very much. I am constantly praying for her and sending her strength of spirit and lots of healing. And to all the family as well because I know this is a hard thing to deal with.

So .......... here we go ......... onto all the news

No comments: