finally!!! Dare I say it in print lest I jinx myself. Holy. It almost did me in. It was like a 3 day headache ... what the heck is up with that?!?!?!?! I hope it doesn't happen next month too. I don't have time to crawl under the covers and sleep it off. Although it sounds really nice :)
I'm still dreaming of Europe all the time, and hear of people moving there etc. I can't wait to get a chance to go. I hope it comes through at some point!!
The painting is all done downstairs and I'm really happy with the colours. I don't know about the rest of the world, but I really like it. Now we're working on trim and all that kind of stuff. With all the kids, it seems like everything is going at a turtle's pace, but we are getting there.
We're having Phaedra's bday party tomorrow. I can't believe that she is 4!!! Where did the time go??? She is so excited. She wants her hair done in ringlets, so I'll have to put the rollers in tonight. I don't know when I'll get the chance to take them out!! I am totally not ready for the party at all, so it'll be a busy day today. I have to make a list of all the stuff to get done. At least I have her presents bought. I've had them for about 4 months :)
Deylin is talking - finally!!! Well, sort of. And he's had a handful of words for months, but mostly just eh eh's. So, yesterday he said "all done" about 8 times and all in context. It is so funny as he really talks in a grunty way like the bulldozer cave boy that he is. God, I love him. And it is so sweet the way he gives kisses. They are very loud MMMMMMMMMMs and they are with his whole body. You need protective gear with him!!
Makayla and P started gymnastics last week and they were there again on Wed. P really really loves it a lot. Makayla has great flexibility and balance. The trick for me is to keep one occupied while the other is in class!! Makayla and I have been using the the time to work on her Historica fair project. She is doing it on Irish dancing of course. There is an open house on Wed night if anyone can make it over. She's not finsihed the project yet, but has been working really hard on it and has a lot of the elements worked out, just has to get it finished off. So, hopefully we'll get some work done on it over the wkend, just doesn't seem to be enough time for everything!! She has joined a skipping class that starts today too, so I hope that is fun for her. I'm so glad she likes being active and outside. It is so awesome!!
Mari and I are going to make dinners!! Yahoo! I've been wanting to go sooo bad for soooo long, so am happy to finally have something booked. You can come with on Apr 29 at 10am if you want. www.creatingdinners.ca I have high hopes and I think it will be a lot of fun!!
Hope to hit the Discovery Centre and Museum when she's up too, so it should be fun. And maybe we can even get outside on the ferry or caching if the weather will be nice.
Where did this snow come from???? We were out in tshirts yesterday and hats and mittens today ... I just don't get it!
I'm hoping to get to some more Gaelic lessons soon too. The kids are really picking it up and seem interested in learning. Love it! I guess that's it for now.
I have this blog linked to facebook now, so if any of you readers are hoping for something interesting and profound - read elsewhere :) This is just my quasi-daily mundane mutterings. Usually nothing too exciting or brillant which is my life ... just moments of brillance - hehehe
Bye for now!
Friday, April 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hpoe P has a great b-day! We didn't even get a card in the mail though I did think about it. That's gotta count for something right ;) Wish we could be there.
Can't wait to make our dinners either!!! Can't wait to try em LOL. I really do hope its worth it and based on my experience will really know whether to persue the option in town or not. Next we'll have to plan a trip so we'll both stop dreaming of travelling and just do it. Its not Europe but Fla is cheap in Apr...maybe next year :)
You're a power blogger!!!
~B
NOW who's the blogger delinquent!!!
~B
Post a Comment