Sunday, March 16, 2008

Can we have a do over?

Man, no matter what we tried today just blew up. The kids were all tired and cranky and un-co-operative ... ugh!

We tried to go to a grove .. long drive, got there and it was a store in a city, no grove at all. Got some wine anyway and drove all the way home. Essentially doing not much of anything fun and had rotten kids the whole way. I almost wanted to leave them on the side of some road!!

Before we left and after we got back, we went swimming and that is always a ball of fun. I'm not much good at lane swimming though - man! I need some exercise!!! Regularly.

Anyway, that's all I'm going to write about that, I don't want to spend any energy remembering it now or later!! Blah!!

On a bright note, there are many beautiful trees, palms and cactuses or cactii??? here. Fun to see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boo, too bad we have to have days like that. Esp when you're away and wanting to have fun. Hopefully you've made up for it :) At least the swimming was good. You can always count on that.

Love to read your posts, glad you're getting online :) Hope you had a good St. Paddy's day down there!