Thursday, October 04, 2007

News in My World

There isn't much really, or it doesn't seem like anything too exciting anyway. Life is just going on as usual. Playgroup, chores and a pile of errands. A bit of TV, some gaelic, and more emails than I can manage and there's my life. I need a professional organizer and a maid. Did I mention a maid?!?!

I heard Amber's baby's heartbeat and I cried!! A very touching thing, but not necessarily like me to cry about it. I think I cry at the drop of a hat these days over crazy things. And I can't figure out why??? Hope it doesn't last.

Does anyone know where my digital recorder is??? I put it somewhere SAFE before I left for BC and now I can't find the friggin thing anywhere and I really miss it. I'm not as "smart" without it. It is crazy how much the practice really helps you!! I find it so frustrating when something is in my brain and I know it is there and I can't get it. Like a word, a name or a location, etc. So strange!

Mark got his parents' canoe last night. So, I really look forward to using it. I hope we can get out lots before the real winter comes. Not sure if that'll happen, but I can hope.

Better get going, was in the middle of a huge train building with the buddy. He's waiting on me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, how many train tacks did I build. Cole is still playing with trains but not as much as he did...there may be some coming D's way in the future - if/when he loses interest.

Dunno where your digital recorder is...probably with my flat iron. You guys haven't seen it have you? I had it up there last time I saw it. Somehow it never made it home! I look bad enough spending 5 mins getitng ready...straight hair might be a bonus ;) I'm either going to let it grow it cut it all off...can't decide and have an appt tomorrow. Suggestions?

Bern said...

Hmm...I'd say both are with the missing socks of the world. :) Isn't it maddening???? Glad to hear you're all doing great. I SWEAR I will call soon. Or better yet, tell me what night's your free to chat. :) Can't wait to see you Saturday!!!!
~B