The baby is in for a nap, and I really hope he actually sleeps. He still really needs the nap, but is often not having one, and WAY to young and crabby to quit. Crossing fingers!
Mark - yay! - is working from home today, so I was able to go to Makayla's field trip as a chaperone. We went to Bedford Institute of Oceanography. There was so much to see, read and experience there. But, we really were just shoved through like cattle to the slaughter. A really quick breeze by. They only let schools visit every 5 years and it is by lottery. So, there were 40 schools there today. It was chaos. I was in charge of 4 kids and could hardly keep track of them. We did get to touch all kinds of fishys and sharks and plant life and octopus etc.
Now, I'm back at home and trying to get ready for this evening. Makayla and I are heading out to stepdancing tonight. I am so anxious to get reacquainted with it. I really feeel I'll have two left feet though. At least I'll have Makayla to practice with though - ha! :)
We're tossing around ideas about getting a new van, and P coming out of daycare. We really need to have a reliable vehicle. I just feel bad taking her out cause she loves it and thrives there. But, it is really expensive and hard to justify.
Never enough time in life, skating by as usual. REally really looking forward to the weekend!!!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That whole napping thing is hard. B has em at school and doesn't go to bed til 8. On the weekend she rarely has em but can be a monster. Hope D sleeps for ya.
The field trip sounds interesting, too bad it was rushed though.
Enjoy stepdancing. I'm bad but it is fun!
Daycare is hard to justify when you're home I guess but it is nice to get them out with other kids. Hard decision. Good luck.
Hope things slow down a bit for ya. In the meantime, have fun!
Post a Comment