Well .. since last post, got in a car accident and gal who hit me had no insurance, etc etc ... so, thankfully insurance still covers it and my rates don't go up. They are going to fix the van. I didn't know what to hope for, but we might have been better off with a write off and start from scratch. I wonder if we'll ever own a new car???
We got a rental just in time to head to C. B. for the Grand Mira homecoming. It was really great to get back home and visit folks, and swim everyday. We had such awesome weather. And the kids were really happy and loved being there. The flies were beyond bad, and could almost spoil it, but we still loved our stay. Would I ever love to see the flies take off - nothing stops them - not even all the bats!!!!
We're back in town now and are hoping to get a few more things checked off the to do list. The neverending list! We are so close to having the bathroom done though, it'd be great to put a drive on and get it all finished. I did get all new towels though - yee haw!!
Makayla got alonng super with her bike. She was slow to get her courage up but had a lot of fun with it.
Ummmmmmmm ... I don't have a lot of time to write, and could go on for ages and ages ... but won't. I'll just leave it that I was so happy to be home for awhile, just to soak it in, to visit, and to relive some memories. I found it very bittersweet coming home, but ah, that's just the way it is.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you had a great trip. SOOO nice visiting last night...and enjoying such a yummy meal. MMM...WHISKEY SAUCE!!!!
~B
Post a Comment