Friday, March 09, 2007

Extra Extra - Read all about it!!!

In the Chronicle Herald yesterday:

Man charged with summer bank robbery
A Dartmouth man has been charged with robbing a Halifax bank last summer.
Shortly after 2 p.m. on July 14, a man walked into the Scotiabank on Chebucto Road and handed a clerk demanding cash. He claimed to be armed, although no weapon was seen.
The culprit ran off with an undisclosed amount of money.
Four days later, police issued a warrant for the arrest of Timothy Edward Walsh, 29, of Dartmouth.
In a release Wednesday, police announced they have arrested a man at a home on Trenholme Street in Dartmouth and charged him with the robbery.

Can we say wooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo???? I hope they lock him up and throw away the key for a long time. When I reflect on his life, and what it has meant, it is sad and pitiful. But, without him, we'd have no Mya. Maybe that was his real purpose in life, making all the heartache worth it.

1 comment:

Bern said...

I read your "Shauna" post but missed this one. How funny, I heard/read this yesterday and wondered it was Tim. I'm glad Amber's on her own now.
~B