What a busy week, too much to do and very bad at doing priorities, I get sidetracked soooooo easily. At least the closet is clean - hehehe
I got one of my "Donovan teeth" fixed. It isn't perfectly perfect, but I think it looks 100 times better than it did. Have an ortho consult in May. Can't do much about it I bet, due to $ and time, but I'd like to see what they suggest at least ....
The tile is near done. We've been pluggin away at it all week. Makes for two sleepy grown ups as we've had to wait to start till kids were in bed. Had Mya for a night, and Reg gave us a hand here and there so that was a good help too. I think it's not going to turn out too badly. It'll make a huge diff once we paint, get all the trim up, get the grout finished. We are half grouted. But, at least all the tiles are glued down now anyway. Have to cut down some doors too so that'll be fun!
Am off to get things ready for tomorrow! I hope it all works out okay!!
Catch up on Monday.
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like you've been/are busy. I'm anxious to hear how the weekend went. Hope all is well!
The tile looks fab! And so was the wknd! :)
~B
Post a Comment