It is great!! It isn't perfect construction or expert craftsmanship, but for 30$ is it awesome!!!! It is about 26 x 33 or something like that and comes with a ton of stuff. I have it together in the dining room and all of the kids love it already. I think I'll have to get something to "stick" down the track temporarily till the baby is older, but he is really enjoying it so far.
There is no denying that he is ALL boy. He is rough and tough. He is wide, thick, and solid. And he is a destroyer! He loves to wreck stuff. And throw and bang things. And the louder and rougher you are while playing with him, the more that he loves it. It is really hilarious. And especially interesting to me as it is soooooooooooooooooo different from my girls.
He has sweet quiet time and is totally precious, but he is made of different stuff that is for sure.
I love my sweet boy!!!
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad the kids like it. I would like to get one too but we really have nowhere for it. Cole got all his out (on the floor) last night and made a track. Good to see since it's been a while and he is getting train stuff for Xmas!!!
Give Deylin the Destroyer a hug and kiss for me! :)
We really have nowhere for it either - but hte kids have overtaken everything and we are drowning in clutter. I can't wait to "simplify" :)
Glad Cole is playing with the trains. That's a great sign!!
Post a Comment