Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Bad Buddy

Oh geez, how can I even call him that? He is just curious and a destructor, but I am so tired of picking up crap that he hauls out all the time. Just getting used to that, and today I find that he has six trains now embedded into the rungs of the electric heater. They are all melted and wrecked!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, but of course, he didn't mean it and at least it didn't start a fire!

Mark is home now. He came home early to give me a break. So ironic, I don't even feel like doing anything or going out as I have sooooo much to accomplish at home. I can't relax right. Would love to go skating, but I think the lakes aren't great now and it is too cold ... so, I think I'll run some errands sans kids. That's always a treat. And will be good to get done.

Have to get work on Makayla's project done, so am just waiting to go pick her up to take with me. I guess that's all for now ....

Thanks to my dear DH. I think he is just trying to butter me up as he is going away for a week this month, and I don't approve. Well, approve is the wrong word, but you know what I mean. In any case, I'll take the afternoon.

Bye for now!!

No comments: