Sometimes I feel like I have 3 of these strapped to my ankles.
I love my kiddies and I certainly wouldn't change a thing. But sometimes, I feel totally trapped .. for lack of a better word. I am a free spirit, a spontaneous gal, and a fun loving person. And I often get stifled. You can't be very spontaneous when you have to arrange a sitter. So, sometimes, I feel like "me" is lost.
My sense of adventure is huge, but my opportunity is small. I hope I'm not 50 when that changes.
So, I've been dying to get a GPS gadget to do some geocaching. I'd heard about it a couple of years ago and loved the idea. Then Mair got one, and goes often and loves it. I think it would be great to do with the kids and would be a great excuse to get out and do something.
I've just been trying to fabricate an ocassion to buy one so I don't feel guilty spending money!
Friday, September 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh honey, I can't comprehend what it's like to care for 3 kids, by yourself, 5 days a week. But I'm always here to listen and sympathize. As desperate as it may get, I don't know a better mom for the job. You're the toughest gal I know!
~B
Post a Comment