Holy moly! I think I am going to be a slave to TV on Thursdays. It is crazy.
I love to watch Grey's Anatomy, ER, Survivor and CSI. And they are all on the same night and at the same time. In addition, the new show 6 degrees which looked so neat is on the same night. Don't think I can manage it all .....
Grey's Anatomy was super - I just love that show. It is fun, funny, serious, and touching. Really gets me. Even though I tried not to watch it or get hooked, it took only once and now I love it.
ER I watch just cause I always have. But it is sooooo different than when it first started, it is hardly even the same show.
And then you have Survivor. I've been watching from the beginning. I always say I'm quitting it next year. Too much TV. And then it is sooo good I just have to watch. This year it seems to be interesting so far. The way the enthic divides are working out. I wonder how the rest of it will play out.
Can't believe the immunity idol was found already?!?!? It makes me want to go on an adventure. I can't wait to do the Bell City Chase http://www.bellcitychase.com/en_site.asp when it is here next year. I don't know how I never heard of it before, but can't wait to get involved next summer. I don't expect to win or even come close, but I think it would be a blast just to get out and do it. And I've always wanted to do orienteering and adventure racing too. I think I'll just take baby steps for now with the geocaching :)
Friday, September 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment