You make think I'm nutty on this one, but I do it anyway ... I might even think I'm nutty myself. But, junk mail drives me crazy. The waste in costs and trees is just sad. I hate it. Esp when the mail is unsoliciated and they are just selling my name over the whole world.
So, in wondering if they'll ever "get" it, I thought I might give them a little nudge in the right direction. Anything that I get that has a prepaid envelope to return something to the company like a survey, an sales order or a credit application, I send it all back. Every bit of it. Takes minimal amount of time on my part, but worth it to me.
Then the company has to pay to print the junk, mail it to me, receive it back and recycle it. Maybe eventually they'll get the picture and they'll stop mailing me!!!
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember you telling me about that. I think I'm going to start doing it...esp. with RD stuff!!!
~B
Ha Ha! Yeah, if I don't win this one, they're getting all their stuff back ;)
Post a Comment