I think Amber put a hex on me ... not on purpose of course ... which brings me to the reason that I had a great weekend "for the most part"
On Sunday, went over to visit Amber and Mya to find a few caches. The kids love it and it is a lot of fun. Although sometimes, they are really tricky to find.
Anyway, there was one in Pine Hill Park right behind where Amber lives. There is like a mini mountain back there with a super view. I couldn't believe it!! So, we had to go up a bunch of steps, then found the cache. I bent down to take a picture of the kids, and I hurt something so bad, that I could barely move.
I don't even know how I did it, or what I did, but my back is in agony. Sheer agony. I got some ice and drugs at Amber's and went home. Could barely press the brake pedal. Can't lift anything or take care of anybody.
I just cried from the pain and the predicament that we're in now. Mark is at mission critical at work and just can't take any time off, but he had to. There was no one else. Mom and Reg just arrived so Mark is heading out. I'm going to physio at 5:15 and I hope she can really improve me. I don't have any time to be laid up and I don't want to be!!!!
Ugh!!!!
Monday, January 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH NO! So sorry to hear about the back! Mine is sore too and I'm going to blame Amber as well, it has to be someone's fault right ;) Kidding Amber...mine is nowhere near as bad as yours sounds but a pain nonetheless. Crappy, hope physio helps!
Holy crap! Sounds aweful! If you want, I can give you the number to my chiropractor. He is on the Hlfx side but SO worth the visit! Or get a Dart reference from him.
Coincidentially, my back is suffering a bit too. Everytime I sneeze, my back tightens up. I'm seeing Dr. Pat tomorrow.
~B
Post a Comment