Wednesday, January 03, 2007

More goals

I've discovered that I am really resistant to change. Isn't that terrible? I get into a little comfort zone with things ... methods, foods, software, etc etc. And then it turns my whole world upside down when it changes. So, I'm working more on going with it and being open to change. Cause usually once I do it, I love it.

The reason that I'm bringing this up is that Mark switched me to IE 7.0 and I HATED it. It looked weird and I couldn't find anything anywhere. Well, now that I've played with it for a little bit - I love it. I love the tab system and the way you add favourites, etc. It seems to be great.

So, I guess he figured while he was at it, he'd really "change" me and I also have MS Vista (the latest version of windows) and MS Office 2007. Haven't had enough time to play around and love them yet. I am still feeling a little lost. But, they both look cool, and I've already found a couple of things that I can do now that I didn't know I could! So, I'm excited.

Anyway, I guess I'll try to teach this old dog new tricks and learn to like it :)

2 comments:

Bern said...

I know what you mean. Not sure what EI version we have but it's newer and I was opposed to it at first. Couldn't find my favs and wanted to snap...at J...for the change. Anyway, I'm slowly adapting. :)
~B

Anonymous said...

LOL, change can be good! It is hard to get used to though. I think I need to get my hands on some of that software ;)