Deylin just finished antibiotic on the 31st for another ear infection that he had. The left ear this time. Anyway, that night and the next morning he had a really high fever and it hasn't left and Advil is barely doing the trick. And he seems to have diarrhea or something also. Poor fella. He is soooo cranky, and I am just tired of hearing him like that. And it makes me cranky. And then I feel bad cause the little duck is just sick and in discomfort, he is not trying to be a pain.
Anyway, I'm on watch now to wait and see. If not calmed down by tomorrow, I guess I'll take him in again. Geez, sometimes I feel like when I walk in there they say, "Her, again?????" But really I do wait and see and then take them ..... ugh, it's hard to know. I've got 3 and still not an expert.
I'll keep ya posted!
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know, maybe tubes wouldn't be a bad idea. Since E had hers in, she's only had 1 ear infection. I treated it for 2 days and it was gone. I know you're kind of opposed to it but what's better? Repeat ear infections & antibiotics or tubes?
~B
Post a Comment