Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday already?!?!?

Woo hoo!!

I'm excited. And motivated. Maybe things just got soooo bad, THAT in itself motivated me. So, I am on a tear today to try to get a million things done. Emails, pay bills, thank you cards, chores, etc, etc. Wish me luck.

I'm excited for a couple of things .... getting tattoo, Mari might be coming up with fam, making cards and ornaments, going to scrapbooking in a couple of weeks, Bern and I are going dancing in a couple of more, going apple picking tomorrow, Mark might be working from home next week, I found the van key and got some extra house keys, baby is in a great mood! All good things.

And TV was good last night too. I really love Grey's Anatomy. It is sort of like a soap, but with much more substance and "realness" if that is even a word. I wonder if I'll ever get bored of Survivor. I definitely thought that JP should be the one to go, but just before he did, I kind of liked him and felt badly. With so many players in the show and so much editting, I find it hard to "get to know" the players at this point. As they get booted, it'll be better. So, I think I might have misjudged him. And hope that they didn't screw themselves over.

I was so relieved that the little birdie seemed to be okay and that the mama seemed to take it back. I always thought that she wouldn't because of the human scent. And aftering seeing the promos from last week - I almost cried. I thought baby bird was a goner. Glad to see that he was okay and that Cao Boi didn't really mean any harm. But, what would be the real difference if they ate the eggs ... that would be an almost baby birdie. Guess I don't really know what it is like to starve.

Although, there seems to be no lack of fish thanks to Ozzy. I'd think twice before I voted him off!!

Anyway, gotta get running! Don't want to waste too much time when I am on a roll!! :)

No comments: