Was trying to figure out why I had no time to post last week, and what I need to catch up on ....
PHYSIO!
My back was getting worse each day even after/during treatments. Started to feel totally hopeless. I just wanted to cry I was so incapacitated. So, for every 30-40 min appt that I had, I was waiting for 1.5-2 hours and then travelling. I had to recruit sitters and wasted a lot of time there. I was getting really resentful about it too.
Anyway, she can't fix me. I am still babying my back and bending/lifting properly so hoping that the rest will do me some good. If no improvement in a day or two, I'm going to cave and get some horse pills. Maybe that'll do the trick.
So, that is really where my week went. At physio. So, I got behind in the blog and in everything else.
The kids all had a good week tho :)
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment