Monday, October 16, 2006

Pathetic Pelvis

I guess that's what 3 babes will do to your body. I think my pelvis finally gave out :(

I am having such intense lower back pain, I can't bend to tie shoes, pick up babies, or all the things I drop. You'd be amazed how many things that is!!!

I am seeing a physio gal and due to all things being connected, the weak pelvis is causing my abs and hamstrings to work double time to help the pelvis and all this puts undo stress and pressure on the lower back. Thing is, it's a tricky thing to fix a pelvis and separated abs, etc etc.

I swear to god I feel like I'm 80 and falling apart!! Many thanks to Mom & Reg for all their babysitting so that I can get to the appts. Trying to max out the benefits before Mark switches, and I really have no choice anyway.

This is a hard way to learn good body mechanics!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about the back. Mine is bad so I have an idea what its like and its not fun! You being home with kids makes it even worse. I do hope that they get you back in tip top working shape soon!